From Pumpkin Vine to Bovine: A True Farm Experience
Copyright 2020 Rasmussen's Cowhorn Crossing Farm - Phone: (218) 259-8111
GROUPS ARE WELCOMED
- Bring your class or youth/organization group and receive our group rate (for 10 or more
people). You will enjoy a tour of the corn maze, hay mazes, animals, farming machinery and
hayride and get to choose a small pumpkin to take home.
- We have indoor and outdoor eating facilities and an area to play teacher directed farm games.
- $6.00 per person (1 free chaperon for every 10 students)
- Online Reservations Here or call 218-259-8111 for alternate times
Open September 21-October 31
3-7pm Tues. & Thurs.
10-6 Saturday,Sunday & MEA Holiday (Oct. 15-19)
- We will be open to the public Tues & Thur. 3-7, Wed. 2-6, Fri. 12-6, Sat, Sun & MEA 10-6. Online
- Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the day.
- Visit the hay maze, animals, farm machines, corn maze, hayride, and seasonal decorations at your
- $7.00 per person – children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children under 2 are free.
PLAN YOUR VISIT TODAY
- Call us today for more information -218-259-8111.
- Follow this link for directions to the Farm.
|Cowhorn Crossing Farm
14529 Danson Rd.
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
|Visit us on Facebook for weekly
updates and pictures!